In the interest of wedding season that is rapidly approaching, we at Favored by Yodit thought we should list our favorite love songs of 2012 and 2013 that would be perfect to set the mood at any wedding reception. We picked out our top 10 after the break...
1. Beyonce- Love on Top: Can’t have a love song list without adding our girl Beyonce! This song is really cute and I’ve seen a lot of brides singing it to their grooms so I couldn’t leave it off
2. Bruno Mars- Marry You: The title alone is enough, but also the fact that this has been the song of choice for all proposal flash mobs, makes it a perfect wedding song.
3. Miguel- Adorn: Hands down the sweetest song of 2012…I dare you tell me what topped it lol
4. Tamar Braxton- Love and War: She came out super strong with this one… a song about fighting for the one you love…great message for the lovers
5. Rihanna- We found Love: This song just makes you want to fist pump and pop bottles with the one you love, i’m moving my shoulders as I type lol
6. John Legend- Tonight: I like a little cockiness, let your mate know what the deal is lol
7. Tank-Next Breath: There is so much emotion in this song, tank is good for adding a subtle sexy touch to all this love songs
8. Eric Benet- Real Love: The first time I heard this song, I think I shed a tear…but just one because I’m a G lol…this song is beautiful
9. Tyrese- Best of Me: What woman doesn’t want to hear that their mate can do anything as long as they are by their side…love this
10. Avant ft. KeKe Wyatt – You & I: This is one of my favorite songs that came out last year. Avant and KeKe just know how to put together a great love song.
What were your favorite love songs of 2012 and 2013? Would you add any songs to the list?