We post about Rent the Runway all of the time here on Favored, because everyone wants to look fabulous on a budget. This week Rent the Runway has several dresses to rent for the bride that has multiple events to attend. From long formal dresses for a fancy engagement party, to a short sexy number for the bachelorette party. When the budget is tight, check out Rent the Runway for several high fashion options. What I love most about the site is that all of the dresses are on trend and you can pick out your accessories all in one place! Check out all of the dress options for the bride here.
Being asked to be a bridesmaid is a huge honor. Standing next to a loved one as a sign of support for their new union is an amazing feeling. However, getting several girls to agree on one dress can be a bit of a headache. Body types vary, financial situations are different and more simply everyone doesn’t like the same styles. Weddington Way is a great online boutique that makes bridal party shopping easy for everyone. Check out my 5 reasons why every bridesmaid loves Weddington Way after the break.
- It’s an online boutique: Typically all of the bridesmaids don’t live in the same area and if they do, schedules vary and it’s hard to get everyone to meet at one time. With Weddington Way you can shop online at your leisure and share with the other girls in one place. Each Bride will get a showroom space where ideas can be shared and comments can be made about likes and dislikes.
- You get your own stylist: We all have that fear that the bride will pick a dress that you will never want to wear again. The dress that immediately after the wedding will collect dust in the furthest corner of your closet. Weddington Way provides each bride with a stylist that will help her chose from top brands in bridal fashion. Stylists are great in providing nonobjective opinions without being over bearing.
- Pictures and Reviews of the Dresses: Don’t you hate when you see a dress on a model and it looks beautiful but when try on the dress it looks completely different? On Weddington Way they show the dresses on real people and have reviews from those women that wore them.
- Try Before you Buy: Weddington Way has a great program that “For a small fee, you can choose from a selection of about 100 dresses that can be shipped to you to try on in the comfort of your home!” As a busy girl on the go I love this!
- Group Discounts: Who doesn’t love a good discount? Lol If there are four or more bridesmaids and they purchase dresses from Weddington Way, your stylist will send you a discount code! Visit the site for more details.
Did your wedding party use Weddington Way? Tell us about your experience!
Being a self proclaimed "Party Girl turned Party Planner" means I wear lots of dresses. Since I don't have a closet the size of Oprah's yet, I try to save money & space by finding new ways to look the part. Now that wedding season & summer parties are quickly approaching I thought it would be good to share one of my favorite go-to spots to find inspirations & trends for my style, Rent the Runway!
Rent the Runway is a company with a mission – to democratize fashion and empower women to feel beautiful every day. And every time I have worn a dress from this online closet on the go I have received tons of compliments.
The online retailer just released a some great Spring 2013 Trends for dresses and accessories for any guest of a wedding or special event leading to the big day such as the Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Bacheloret
Read RTR's Here Comes the Guest