Love is in the details and this wedding had a ton! Not only were Myaa and John such a fun couple to work with, they also wanted the wedding to stay true to their personalities. Myaa is African American and John is Vietnamese.
Four words they described for their wedding day were fun, blended, family-oriented and unique! Some notable details from the wedding were their love of Maryland (check out the groomsmen fun Maryland flag socks), relaxed style (groom and groomsmen wore Vans shoes), to the bridal and bridesmaid paper bouquets! The selected color palette was red, black & white. It was the perfect fit for this beautifully blended new family. This day was a blast to coordinate with the assistance of Favored team, Carol, Helen & LaToya! Big thank you to all the great vendors we worked with for Myaa & John's Wedding!
- Photographer: Mike Stog Photography
- Wedding Reception Venue: Cardinal Room at Boswell Hall in Bowie, MD
- Bride’s Gown: Allure Bridal, I Do! I Do! Wedding Gowns Boutique
- Groom’s Tux: Vera Wang from Men's Wearhouse, Shoes: Vans
- Hair: MAC VSDC Salon
- Makeup: Megan Horst
- Event Coordinator: Yodit Gebreyes, Favored by Yodit Events
- Caterers: R & R Catering
- Cake Baker: SugarBakers Cakes; Groom's Cake: Raven's Cake (The groom's favorite football team)
- Draping & Uplighting: Da Vinci Floral & Event Design
- Music/Entertainment: DJ Dublee
- Invitations: Invitations by DAWN
- First Dance Song: “Love you for life" by Jodeci
- Wedding Colors: Red, Black, Paper
- Honeymoon Spot: Maiori, Amalfi Coast
- Where They Currently Live: Laurel, MD
See more photos in from this wedding our gallery here.