Trying on wedding dresses is one of the most memorable moments of wedding planning, but has the potential to be very stressful. Now thanks to Kirstie Kelly, you can try on wedding dresses in the comfort of your own home. Under the Borrow Me program, you can pick an unlimited amount of dresses from their collection to be delivered to your home for $35 each. Find the one you love and order the dress online, if not return them all with no obligation for purchase. It is that easy! For more about Borrow me and Designer Kristie Kelly, see below.
About Kristie: As a Couture Designer, Kirstie Kelly is known worldwide for her understatedly classic yet original Couture bridal gowns, infusing an accessible spirit with the Couture attention to detail and glamour in everything she creates. Kirstie's passion and drive are centered on helping today’s empowered woman feel extraordinary whether she is planning her dream wedding or planning to strut down the next Hollywood red carpet. After spending two decades honing her couture and tailoring skills, Kirstie has evolved into the designer and entrepreneur she is today because she truly understands her clients and the complexities of their contemporary lifestyle. As Kirstie's collections developed, a new area of client service organically evolved into dressing women of discerning taste for day and night functions; thus, the Kirstie Kelly Essentials line-- priced from $400-$5,000 --was born. Now with her new offering of a capsule collection of women’s tailored shirting that enhances every woman's wardrobe, she continues to help women everywhere feel extraordinary regardless of their own personal style. No matter what envelope Kirstie is pushing, everything stays firmly rooted in her skills at creating beautifully tailored pieces in which women -- no matter what their body type or stage of life -- will feel and look amazing.
FAQ about Borrow ME:
How do I place a Borrow Me order when I find a gown I want to try on?
- It’s easy. Just select your measurements (bust, waist and hip) then click the Borrow button and the gown will be added to your shopping cart. You can add more than one gown or bolero and proceed to check out.
What is the price to borrow a wedding gown?
- It’s a $35 flat rate for each gown. That includes shipping both to you and the return shipping to our showroom.
Can I borrow more than one gown?
- Yes! Its fun to try on a few styles to see what might be best for you. It’s just $35 per gown. That includes shipping both to you and the return shipping to our showroom.
What’s the difference between the bridal collections?
- Each of the 3 collections is of high quality, using fine craftsmanship. The big difference is the types of details, fabrics and styling.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is included in the $35 flat rate per gown.
How long will it take to receive my gown once I place my order?
- Bridal gowns are typically special order gowns that require 12–14 weeks to fabricate. Certain styles and sizes are available immediately. Please inquire if interested.
I like the personal attention I get in a showroom. Will anyone be contacting me about my gown during this process?
- Yes! Kirstie Kelly’s stylists will guide you the whole way. Whether you need a little advice about the perfect fit or fabric, we will provide friendly, knowledgeable support on the phone and through email. This is your personal experience so you can feel free to go at your own pace.
What if the gown doesn’t fit?
- The gown you are receiving will be a sample size based on the measurements you submitted. It may be a bit bigger or smaller just like in a bridal salon but we can work with you so you can get an idea of what the perfect fit would look like.
I loved my Borrow Me dress. How can I buy it?
- We’re thrilled you love the gown! You have three ways to make a purchase:
- Visit kirstiekelly.com and select your gown. Then click the Buy button. You will then be contacted by one of our stylists to assist with the correct sizing.
- Call 1.855.KIRSTIE (1.855.547.7843) and our bridal stylists will help you purchase your dream gown.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re ready!
Can I borrow a bridesmaid dress?
- Yes! Just like our wedding gowns, it can be fun to try on a few styles so feel free to borrow more.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is included in the $35 flat rate per gown or bridesmaid dress.