Every year, trends take over the fashion world and the wonderful world of weddings. Not only are the colors of the season revealed as you can see from the graphic above, but also dress styles and accessories. This year the trends are absolutely breathtaking and are easy for any bride to incorporate into their big day.
1. Colors: Pastels- Brighten up your wedding color palate with Radiant Orchid, Cayenne, Dazzling Blue, and Sand just to name a few. The colors can be used in the fashion, flowers, or décor. Choose one or three, but be creative and don’t be afraid to try something different!
*See Graphic Above*
2. Floral Crowns: Who said flowers were only for your bouquet? Perfect for an outdoor wedding, instead of a veil or a tiara, top your head with beautiful florals. If it isn’t right for you as the bride, try a floral crown on your cute flower girl.
3. Dramatic Veils: If you don’t want your dress to take all of the attention, opt for a dramatic veil for your showstopper.
4. Short Shirts: When most think of wedding dresses, they think of a long formal gown. This year, short dresses were on every wedding runway.
5. Appliques: Even dresses need accessories sometimes! Pick a dress with floral or lace appliques for your big day to make even a simple dress look extravagant.
6. Dramatic Back: I love a dress with a beautiful back! Give your guests something gorgerous to look at while you stand at the alter. A low, lacy, or mesh back are all in this spring.
Dress Credits: Reem Acra, Rivini and Winnie Couture