Looking for a new way to display your cupcakes at your next event? Try a cupcake bouquet! It's so easy and will make a cute and tasty centerpiece
- Cupcake Mix
- Piping bag with 1M tip or Buy Frosting in Can with a piping tip already attached
- Flower Pot
- Styrofoam Ball that fits inside of the flower pot
- Green Tissue Paper
- Bake Cupcakes and Frost.
- Place the cupcakes in the refrigerator, so that the frosting will get firm.
- Place Styrofoam ball into flower pot. Place two toothpicks in each area where you want a cupcake. Make sure to place the toothpicks at a 45 degree angle on the sides to ensure that the cupcakes don't fall off after awhile
- Slide a cupcake onto each pair of toothpicks, adjusting toothpicks as needed to place cupcakes close together. Cover as much of the Styrofoam as you can
- Cut green tissue paper into small strips. Fold strips into accordions. Pinch the bottom of the accordion fold
- Place a piece of clear tape at the pinched part of the tissue paper and stick it to the exposed Styrofoam in between the cupcakes. Make more tissue paper “leaves” until you cover all the uncovered areas. And you are Done!!
For full instructions and pictures, check out http://www.52kitchenadventures.com/2012/04/29/how-to-make-a-cupcake-bouquet/