Try this #DIY Seashell Candle Idea! Make your own shell candles with craft store wicks and melted wax. Check out the step by step directions and all the materials needed for this easy #DIY project after the break!
Tools and Materials:
- Double boiler
Candles in Seashells How-To:
1. Clean seashells in a weak solution of bleach and water. Let shells dry.
2. Melt wax in top of a double boiler.
3. After wax has melted, pour into shells until they are almost full.
4. Carefully place wicks with holders into bottom of shells.
5. Trim wicks if they don't stand upright.
6. Allow approximately 30 minutes for wax to cool completely and harden throughout.