Wow all of your guests at your next big event with showstopping #DIY Glittered Paper Lanterns. So easy even a caveman could do it! : )
- Paper Lanterns
- Glitter in the color of your choice
- Glue Spray
1. Cover the place where you will work with paper so you can reuse the glitter that will not stick on the ball again.
2. Cover the ball with the glue and immediately pour glitter on it.
3. When the first layer is dry, do another one to cover all the parts that are still appearing.
4. When you finish spray glue in the entire surface one more time to fix the glitter well.